(as of Sep 23,2021 09:00:38 UTC – Details)
Want to rest your feet while hiking or fishing?
Bothered when there aren’t any seats in your golf course?
Should frequently get another stool for your child as he/she grows taller?
MiniA portable foldable camping chair will help you get rid of all these troubles, as it’s perfect for outdoor and indoor activities, such as camping, fishing, hiking, queuing, BBQ, courses without a seat, etc.
Primary Features: Height adjustable, easy-carrying, safe and stable
– You can adjust the collapsible stool’s height range from 2.6 to 17.7 inches as you like.
– You can hold the stool in your hand, hang on the shoulder, pack in your backpack or car as you like. The foot rest stool takes up little to no space.
– The camping stool feels sturdy and comfy, which will maintain its condition over time and use.
Multi-Purpose: A sitting stool , a foot rest, a side table to hold food and drink, an extra stool in family room… More uses of the awesome stool are waiting for you to explore!
Notice: Do not press the side of the stool to avoid damage to the stool.
1. Safe & Strong: The telescopic stool can bear 397lb/180kg and its side is uneasy to deform, as it’s made of high-strength heavy-duty environmental protection nylon PA6. Besides, equipped with 110 snap joints and anti-slip base, the folding stool is reassuring for people of different ages to use.
2. Height Adjust Easily: Easy to stretch and fold between 2.6 and 17.7 inches(6.5-45 cm). You can fix the camping stool to your desired height within 2 seconds, and everything works well.
3. Portable & Store Easily: 9.84in/25cm in diameter, 2.53lb/1.15kg in weight. The camping stool is lightweight, portable, and can be easily packed in your backpack or car etc. Plus, the telescoping stool has a retractable strap, which is convenient for you to carry away by hand or shoulder.
4. Use Widely: The retractable chair has a much wider range of applications than you might expect. It’s great for both outdoor activities and indoor use, like fishing, hiking, camping, queuing, BBQ, gardening, fixing car, etc.
5. Note: Please make sure that the snap joints are fully locked before sitting down. Sit in the center and DO NOT tilt the chair while sitting.